Check out some care to make the route more pleasant for him and the other passengers
Traveling with kids can be less tiring with the tips below, check out:
– Try to book the trip in the evening to get a better chance of your baby sleeping during the flight.
– If the trip is international, see if the company offers a crib for the child to go well.
– Always ask to dispatch the trolley only to the aircraft door.
– Some airlines – if advised in advance – provide special infant feeding for children over 6 months.
– Do not forget to check your carry-on luggage before leaving. In addition to the traditional items (diapers, extra clothes, blanket, moist handkerchief, exchanger, etc.), also take food and toys to distract him.
– Suction movements (whether on the chest or bottle, if any) prevent earaches from rising and falling from the flight.